4) It will increase your inbox's ability to whisper dramatically and slap rivals across the face by 100%.
5) So you never again feel the regret of missing a "Gilmore Girls" marathon on SOAPnet.
6) Should you, God forbid, end up in a coma for a year or with a bad case of amnesia, you won't need to remember the SOAPnet.com URL -- just click right over from the (memory-jogging!) newsletter we send you.
7) We're not saying each newsletter will contain a clue to the location of Helena Cassadine's secret cloning laboratory, but we're not saying there aren't any clues either.
8) You can tell co-workers that you'll take that meeting once you've "reviewed my weekly report on the Pine Valley situation." Trust us, it sounds very impressive.
9) If Jason and Liz ever get back together on "GH," you'll want to be able to forward the news to every single person you know with the click of a button.
10) Until we perfect the technology to transfer the latest soap news and features directly to your brainwaves, this is the quickest way for us to get our content straight to you.
On the real, though: click here to sign up for the SOAPnet newsletter today.