We know it was hard to tear yourself away from the dining room table (with its cavalcade of delicious food items) and the plentiful holiday TV programs (our favorite? The "Mork & Mindy" marathon we stumbled upon) long enough to vote in our Daytime-related Mobile polls over Thanksgiving weekend. But many of you did -- and for that, we're seriously grateful.
Curious as to what you and your fellow pollsters were thinking last week? Read on!
"All My Children": So, what was the Pine Valley highlight of last week? The majority of you, 68%, were most enthralled by "Crazy Annie" -- while 27% said "Erica's stabbing" and only 5% said "David & Krystal's drama." We couldn't agree more; the loss of someone's marbles is always entertaining ...
"One Life to Live": We wondered what you thought about Jared and Natalie. We received the MOST responses to this poll ... and a whopping 76% of you believe they're "On fire"! "AMC" writers, take note! The other 24% were evenly split between "Boring" and "I'm neutral."