Another week has passed us by -- can you believe it's already the end of January? -- and as such, we've got another batch of daytime Mobile Poll results to titillate your eyeballs with. There's a heap of excitement happening on all FIVE of the shows we cover, and we're always interested in hearing what y'all have to say about storylines. Peep this:
"All My Children": Poor Josh. He reappears on the scene, then dies ... and then his heart is given to his sister! He lives on in spirit, true -- but 76% of you said his death was "a bummer; they shouldn't have killed him!" Only 24% thought Josh's storyline was "well done."
"One Life to Live": Is it us, or has Natalie had her fair share of drama recently? OK, good, it's not just us. We asked whether she has reasons to be angry with Jess ... 70% said yes, absolutely, while the other 30% said Jess "shouldn't be blamed; she's mentally ill."