One of the best things about the Daytime Emmys -- well, really ANY awards show -- is who presents. Why? Because we get to see what they are wearing! Plus, we just love celebs. That's why we're super excited to see the line-up of presenters at this year's ceremony (which, in case you've been living under a rock, is June 20 at 8pm).
Jimmy Kimmel will be presenting the lifetime achievement award to Regis Philbin. Which is awesome ... but Jimmy could be introducing the Price Waterhouse accountants (y'know, the ones with the ballots) and he'd be hilarious. So psyched!
Barbara Walters, Susan Lucci, Tyra Banks, and Montel Williams are all on the agenda to present. But that's not all (it would be a short show, right?). Also set to appear:
* Debbi Morgan, Darnell Williams, and Cornelius Smith, Jr. (Angie, Jesse, and Frankie -- "All My Children")
* Jake Silbermann and Van Hansis (Noah and Luke -- "As The World Turns")
* Jack Wagner and Heather Tom (Nick and Katie -- "The Bold and the Beautiful")
* Alison Sweeney, Nadia Bjorlin, and Arianne Zucker (Sami, Chloe and Nicole -- "Days of our Lives")
* Anthony Geary, Sarah Brown, Kirsten Storms, Bradford Anderson, and Jason Cook (Luke, Claudia, Maxie, Spinelli and unnamed-but-hot-new-character -- "General Hospital")
* Daniel Cosgrove and Marcy Rylan (Bill and Lizzie -- "Guiding Light")
* Michael Easton, Susan Haskell, Kassie DePaiva, Farah Fath, and John-Paul Lavoisier (John, Marty, Blair, Gigi, and Rex -- "One Life to Live")
* Melody Thomas Scott, Don Diamont, and Doug Davidson (Nikki, Brad, and Paul -- "The Young and the Restless")
We're SO there. We were psyched to tune in anyway, but now we're glued-to-our-seat tuning in!
Which presenter are you most excited for?