"Popular Mechanics" released their list of the top 100 things every man should know how to do earlier this week. In response, the NY Post were inspired to do their own list of 25 things every man in New York City should know.
Sure, changing a tire is good to learn and all, but we asked ourselves the question we always ask ourselves: "What about the McDreamys and the Don Drapers?" Who will speak for them?
And so -- here is a list of the top 50 things every man on TV should know.
1. Start writing your memoirs -- even if they're not published, they'll make great voiceover.
2. Your wife's new, attractive boss is going to be a problem.
3. If you have a twin, warn everyone you know.
4. When you are hard pressed for cash, you can always auction yourself off in a bachelor charity or do a strip tease to raise money.
5. Falling in love takes about three episodes, and 2 dates is a relationship.
6. Real men don't have body hair.
7. Work takes secondary importance to just about everything else.
8. Why use the phone when you can show up unexpectedly at someone's door?
9. Chocolate covered strawberries, champagne, bubble bath. Repeat.
10. If it's Christmastime, and you're stupid enough to wish you were never born, you deserve what you get.